Your complete wedding destination resort
Pine Peaks Retreat and Event Center near Crosslake, Minnesota, is your complete four-season wedding destination resort. Owners Dave Peterson and his lovely bride Julie do their utmost to ensure your wedding unfolds as simply and smoothly as possible. Accommodations, banquet and meal options, conveniences, décor, optional entertainment, optional floral, and optional photography needs have been anticipated for you. We even offer you insurance in the event of an unfortunate cancellation or wedding disaster. (In fact, we’re the first event center in Minnesota to offer this.) Best of all, our entire venue is completely yours for the duration of your wedding weekend.
Like clockwork … your wedding weekend unfolds.
Begin with the decorating and Groom’s Dinner on Friday. Stage the Wedding, Reception and Dance on Saturday. Use Sunday for Brunch, Gift Opening, guests’ departure, and cleanup. Plus, rest up for Monday morning by taking an additional night’s stay at a discounted rate in the Retreat House.
Like a picture postcard … your wedding setting provides beauty, tranquility.
View our photo gallery, and take note of the many locations perfect for your wedding photos.
Contact us today to plan for your wedding and book your accommodations.
- Retreat Center House comfortably sleeps 18 people, including the Bridal couple in their Jacuzzi Fireplace Suite
- Pine Peaks Lodge and Suites (affiliated partner) offers 38 rooms and suites, some wheelchair accessible. Located in Crosslake, with shuttle service available.
- Event Center welcomes up to 250 plus wedding guests, plus, outdoor wedding setting
- Event Center’s Fireplace Pavilion for 30 – 40 people, perfect for the Groom’s Dinner
- Event Center’s Outdoor Pavilion features covered Wedding Ceremony seating for 250 and Reception overflow seating for 100 (now under construction)
Banquet and meal options
- Gourmet kitchen with two Jen-Air® ovens – retreat house
- Refreshment Bar – Fireplace Pavilion
- Italian wood-burning pizza oven – Fireplace Pavilion
- Maucieri’s Catering American/Italian plated or buffet dinners
- Maucieri’s Italian Bistro, Bar & Deli – Crosslake
- Pine Peaks Restaurant – Lodge in Crosslake
- Included with Catering: classic dinnerware, stemware, tables, chairs, draping, and skirting provided
- Modern plumbing/heating/AC, appropriate to the season
- Parking for 250 guest vehicles
- Shuttle service between Event Center complex and the affiliated Lodge
- Faith Lutheran Church half-mile from the Center
- Half-log “Up-North” building design
- Fieldstone fireplaces, stained concrete patios, and walkways
- Rustic pine log furnishings
- Screened porches and balcony
- Decorated Event Center
- Dramatically lit entryways
- P.A. system with wireless microphone
- Complete Electronics System Rack (CD and DVD players, iPOD dock, rack-mounted computer)
- 180″ Drop-down projector screen and ceiling projector
- 8′x14′ raised performance stage for DJ or band
- 1000 watt stage lighting
- 18′x18′ wooden dance floor
- Bloom Design, LLC. Kate Kuipers ph: 218.330.2867
Weather disaster. Vendor no-shows. Alcohol-related accidents. Unforeseen difficulties can mar your dream day and cost you more for many days to come. Be prepared with WedSafe®, wedding insurance.
- Event Cancellation/Postponement Insurance
- Liability & Property Damage Insurance