Chocolate? Roses? That’s sweet but how about…
1. Checking into a 6,000 square foot luxury lodge (all yours for the night).
2.Driving 12 miles to Pine River to meet your horse drawn sleigh (yeah, we said horse drawn sleigh).
3. Riding the sleigh to a rustic and romantic dinner at (Bites Restaurant and Bar).
4. After dinner, enjoy a short sleigh ride to Ole and Lena’s a 50’s style soda fountain for a decadent dessert.
5. After dessert, sit back, relax and let the horses bring you back to Pine River.
6. Retire in your Master Suite which includes a fireplace and a jacuzzi.
This will truly be the Valentine’s Day of a lifetime. You will be telling your grandchildren about this! Just one more thing….this could be all yours for FREE!
The winner can choose their significant other, a friend or friends. The winner may invite a maximum of 3 other people to join them on Thursday, February 14, 2013 (Valentine’s Day) one night only.
In order to enter to win CLICK HERE. The contest ends at 5pm on Thursday, February 7th. Good luck!